I love an easy side dish, don’t you? This is a great-tasting and pretty enough for company, too!
- 8 carrots, washed thoroughly, unpeeled and uncut
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, optional
- Preheat oven to 350.
- On a baking sheet, coat unpeeled carrots in olive oil and spread them out on the pan.
- Season evenly with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Roast for 25-40 minutes, depending on thickness of carrots. They are done when a toothpick can be pushed all the through the thickest part of the carrot.