AIP Banana Bread (Yes, it’s possible!)
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 16 slices
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (brown spotted or black are best)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot starch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease 9x13 pan with coconut oil.
- Mix wet ingredients (first six listed) in stand mixer until smooth.
- In small bowl, mix dry ingredients together.
- Pour dry mixture into wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Spread into prepared 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 24-27 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean and edges pull away from the sides of the pan.
Free Recipes to your Inbox